System Safety Monitor (SSM) allows you to track down Microsoft Windows operating system activity in real-time and to prevent undesirable actions from various malware and spyware programs.
SSM's main goal is to discover and block malicious actions of any application.
SSM keeps track of the activity of all applications already started or being started and allows you to control:
- Which application can be started
- Which child application can be started by a selected one
- which parent applications are allowed to start a selected one
- Whether a selected application is allowed to start if it was modified
- Whether a selected application is allowed to install a driver
- Whether a selected application is allowed to perform code-injection or DLL-injection
- Create/terminate a process (application)
- Suspend a process and resume it afterwards
- Watch the list of DLLs loaded by a selected application